The Bright Side of the Road
FORUM INACTIVE

Now superseded by the forum at http://www.lifestylecouriers.net

Contact member 'Schrodingers Cat' in that forum with any queries regarding the Bright Side forum.
FORUM INACTIVE

Now superseded by the forum at http://www.lifestylecouriers.net

Contact member 'Schrodingers Cat' in that forum with any queries regarding the Bright Side forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HERMES PARCELNET DELIVERY COURIER FORUM

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to Slartibartfast

Go down 
+7
Pinnernochio
slartibartfast
Belle
gromit
ollie3757
captain pugwash
Lottie
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
slartibartfast

slartibartfast

Welcome to Slartibartfast - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Slartibartfast   Welcome to Slartibartfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 13:06

Lottie wrote:
Hermes Couriers?

There's a link on there to this site. Might be how you found us.

You are indeed correct Lottie Welcome to Slartibartfast - Page 2 894309

Anyone know a link to this Yahoo group that the alleged leak is coming from ?
Yahoo groups are easy for me to crack Welcome to Slartibartfast - Page 2 667378
Back to top Go down
Baxter Basics

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Slartibartfast   Welcome to Slartibartfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 15:37

slartibartfast wrote:
Lottie wrote:
Hermes Couriers?

There's a link on there to this site. Might be how you found us.

You are indeed correct Lottie Welcome to Slartibartfast - Page 2 894309

Anyone know a link to this Yahoo group that the alleged leak is coming from ?
Yahoo groups are easy for me to crack Welcome to Slartibartfast - Page 2 667378

I totally agree with you SBF (used the abb. from PF) - Yahoo is easy-peasy to crack Welcome to Slartibartfast - Page 2 601271

It has been going on a while (Mr B & his ego) - just one of many, many examples ...............

04/10/09.

HH Member - aka on PF as "M" :

"provoked the people that have always argued with you to surface!!! arent they saddos LOL. whoever you have a go at you can guarantee someone will start about not being allowed an opinion. do pf statistics show lower posts. thought it was busy, although half are by googlebot. if they dont like it why not stay on the other forum. must be good there, wouldnt know as wont let me in!! not very polite though, dont tell you not admitted but after 10 days think its obvious."

The response ???

Please don't rise to the taunts, you are simply playing into their hands. I know this sounds pompous but I have endured their brickbats for long enough not to give a stuff what they say. I have stopped posting often on PF and will lob the occasional grenade in just to wind THEM up and they will be none the wiser.

If they are attacking me it means they are leaving others alone.

Last thing I want to be doing is being put into a position of having to wade in as mod.

None the wiser eh???

Think not ....... Welcome to Slartibartfast - Page 2 667378
Back to top Go down
kangoomaniac
The oldest swinger in town
kangoomaniac

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Slartibartfast   Welcome to Slartibartfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 16:18

That reminds me, I still have all the shitty drivel he sent out while I was in his secret uphill gardeners club. Welcome to Slartibartfast - Page 2 860251
Back to top Go down
Belle
Winged Messenger
Belle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Slartibartfast   Welcome to Slartibartfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 16:55

Lottie wrote:
No, didn't mean banned - Buddy gives out red cards when you're naughty I think you have to get 3 to be banned, unless you're special like me - I didn't get any Welcome to Slartibartfast - Page 2 860251

I tried emailing slytower, but I didn't get a reply.
I must be special as well, got one ages ago and got a permanent Welcome to Slartibartfast - Page 2 531376 this week, so only 2 cards for me. Welcome to Slartibartfast - Page 2 26347
Back to top Go down
slartibartfast

slartibartfast

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Slartibartfast   Welcome to Slartibartfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 20:54

No red cards for me, no warnings, just an immediate ban !
Ironic really that the ban happened shortly after I announced on here that I had messaged Skytower Welcome to Slartibartfast - Page 2 502482

As for the last post of his re: "Well liven it up then"

As soon as someone does he gets para-annoyed and bans people Welcome to Slartibartfast - Page 2 625146 Welcome to Slartibartfast - Page 2 625146
Back to top Go down
slartibartfast

slartibartfast

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Slartibartfast   Welcome to Slartibartfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 20:56

PS Mr Budd, please answer Jasper's question - the fact that you haven't denied it proves your guilt to me.
Back to top Go down
Lottie
Little Miss Naughty (In Denial)
Little Miss Naughty (In Denial)
Lottie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Slartibartfast   Welcome to Slartibartfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 23:41

slartibartfast wrote:
No red cards for me, no warnings, just an immediate ban !
Ironic really that the ban happened shortly after I announced on here that I had messaged Skytower Welcome to Slartibartfast - Page 2 502482

Same here Slarti - but I'd also posted that I would be contacting the board owner (sky) and about 2 mins later, kaboom.

I presume it was done to prevent me being able to contact him as once you have a posting ban, you can't login and you can't contact anyone. I think since the new board format it does say an email address somewhere, but there wasn't one when I was banned.
Back to top Go down
Mike French
Big Boss (but fluffy with it)
Big Boss (but fluffy with it)
Mike French

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Slartibartfast   Welcome to Slartibartfast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 00:18

Not that I wish to get embroiled in any silly arguments Slarti (not that I am saying it is silly) - if you feel that you have a genuine gripe that you wish Skytower to know I will happily email him for you Welcome to Slartibartfast - Page 2 894309
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Slartibartfast   Welcome to Slartibartfast - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Slartibartfast
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Bright Side of the Road :: Welcome :: Welcome -
Jump to: