The Bright Side of the Road
FORUM INACTIVE

Now superseded by the forum at http://www.lifestylecouriers.net

Contact member 'Schrodingers Cat' in that forum with any queries regarding the Bright Side forum.
FORUM INACTIVE

Now superseded by the forum at http://www.lifestylecouriers.net

Contact member 'Schrodingers Cat' in that forum with any queries regarding the Bright Side forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HERMES PARCELNET DELIVERY COURIER FORUM

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd

Go down 
+10
Lolly
Deal R
leeds_rhino
Belle
kangoomaniac
slartibartfast
gromit
Pinnernochio
captain pugwash
Lottie
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Belle
Winged Messenger
Belle

Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd   Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 23:39

So there hangs a tail - who is the liar? Not Lottie Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 26347
Back to top Go down
Lottie
Little Miss Naughty (In Denial)
Lottie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd   Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 23:43

Sky was nowhere to be seen when I was banned from posting, Belle.

My comment of bite me was aimed playfully at SB and seconds later, he hadn't seen the joke and kapow.

This isn't the first time he's been caught with his pants down and I daresay it won't be the last! Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 795717
Back to top Go down
Lottie
Lottie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd   Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 23:46

I will also add that I received several what can only be described as rant mails from Buddy when I didn't bother to respond to him - all of which I forwarded to Mike to try and sort with Sky, and to demonstrate how unhinged our Salty SeaDog really was. Pity I can't find those, there were some howlers Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 601271
Back to top Go down
Belle
Winged Messenger
Belle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd   Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 09 May 2010, 23:52

Well hes thanked everyone for sending their best on his birthday, guess he means us, as I didnt see one post wishing him a Happy Birthday, unless they all pmd him so as the rest of the forum wouldnt think they were creeping Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 94209
Back to top Go down
Lottie
Lottie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd   Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 21:14

Another moment of delusion I daresay....

thinks we came down with the last drop of rain.
Back to top Go down
captain pugwash
All at sea
captain pugwash

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd   Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 21:24

He has now started another thread, where he admits, to a degree, that he got you confused with (polly) another one who did leave on her own accord.
Or should that read as bullied out! Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 991352
Back to top Go down
captain pugwash
All at sea
captain pugwash

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd   Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 21:29

Lottie wrote:
Another moment of delusion I daresay....

thinks we came down with the last drop of rain.

Dont forget, a lot of what he says is not delusional, its just that he is such a f****ing liar, and only wants to portray himself as the good guy.
And as long as he has mad cow and slytower stuck up his arse, he will always get away with it.

Never mind, he is bound to have another one of his mental breakdowns soon, I understand when he gets angry, he is like a lobster in the boiling pot. Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 667378
Back to top Go down
Lottie
Lottie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd   Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 21:57

captain pugwash wrote:
He has now started another thread, where he admits, to a degree, that he got you confused with (polly) another one who did leave on her own accord.
Or should that read as bullied out! Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 991352

Oh it was Polly he meant was it?

How could he confuse me with Polly? Polly had been around a lot longer and was in his secret backyard for ages and had been a very good mate of his.

Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 287173
Back to top Go down
captain pugwash
All at sea
captain pugwash

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd   Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 22:13

Yes, but look how he treats his mates.
He's got none left now.
Back to top Go down
leeds_rhino

leeds_rhino

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd   Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 22:40

billy no mates

Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 Nomate10
Back to top Go down
captain pugwash
All at sea
captain pugwash

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd   Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 22:50

Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 667378 Nice one LR.
Back to top Go down
Lottie
Lottie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd   Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 May 2010, 22:59

captain pugwash wrote:

I know Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 111928
Hence this place.
Back to top Go down
slartibartfast

slartibartfast

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd   Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 13:03

Lottie wrote:
I suppose it depends where you stick it Belle scratch

I hear Slarti's been banned for answering back...

Charming !!

I return from a nice long weekend away to find out that this paranoid joker has banned me permenantly for 'duplicity'
Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 625146

Do I look like I give a ...............................................

Thanks captain for the info (01/02/10, M40) that certainly narrows the search down a hell of a lot Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 894309

I hope that no-one here got banned from the other site due to me, if so I'm sorry, but from what I have been reading it sounds like it has been going on a while.
Anyway, am out late today (sod 'em - had a nice lie-in) - speak to you all tonight - that is if I don't get pissed and forget what I have posted and where, then blame it on a 'leak' Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 625146 Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 625146 Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 625146
Back to top Go down
kangoomaniac
The oldest swinger in town
kangoomaniac

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd   Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 16:20

No one will get banned because of you, we only get banned because of buddyboy. Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 991352
Back to top Go down
Belle
Winged Messenger
Belle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd   Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 16:59

leeds_rhino wrote:
billy no mates

Guess that must be madcow and E with him, Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 570806 was her birthday last week as well, and nobody knew Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 992860 Guess that warrants another post on HH. Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 740572 Bet theyve never had as many posts in a long time Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 667378
Back to top Go down
Lottie
Lottie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd   Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 19:16

slartibartfast wrote:
Charming !!

I return from a nice long weekend away to find out that this paranoid joker has banned me permenantly for 'duplicity'

That's buddyspeak for "you don't agree with my opinion".

And then the clock struck 13....
Back to top Go down
slartibartfast

slartibartfast

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd   Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 20:50

Lottie wrote:
slartibartfast wrote:
Charming !!

That's buddyspeak for "you don't agree with my opinion".

And then the clock struck 13....

You would think that the guy would have been happy to wish him well on his birthday scratch
Back to top Go down
Deal R

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd   Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 22:01

Belle wrote:
leeds_rhino wrote:
billy no mates

Guess that must be madcow and E with him, Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 570806 was her birthday last week as well, and nobody knew Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 992860 Guess that warrants another post on HH. Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 740572 Bet theyve never had as many posts in a long time Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 667378

Who's E?
Back to top Go down
kangoomaniac
kangoomaniac

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd   Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 22:54

Deal R wrote:
Belle wrote:
leeds_rhino wrote:
billy no mates

Who's E?

One of his strumpets.
Back to top Go down
Belle
Winged Messenger
Belle

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd   Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 23:22

Deal R wrote:
Belle wrote:
leeds_rhino wrote:
billy no mates

Who's E?
Somewhere there are photos of her, hes old enough to be her dad, sleeps over at his, affraid but is engaged(not to him). Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 252175 Cant see how her boyfriend puts up with it scratch
Back to top Go down
gromit
MiniBabyBel
MiniBabyBel
gromit

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd   Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 23:29

[quote="Lottie"]
captain pugwash wrote:

I know Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 111928
Hence this place.[/quote]
I suppose in a roundabout way he did us all a favour Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 667378
Back to top Go down
Lottie
Lottie

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd   Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 May 2010, 23:43

Yup Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 469846
Back to top Go down
Lolly
The sweet you can eat between meals without ruining your appetite
The sweet you can eat between meals without ruining your appetite
Lolly

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd   Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 14:30

[/quote]Somewhere there are photos of her, hes old enough to be her dad, sleeps over at his, affraid but is engaged(not to him). Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 252175 Cant see how her boyfriend puts up with it scratch[/quote]

She's probably told him he's her Dad.... Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 860251
Back to top Go down
webtrekker
Admin
webtrekker

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd   Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 18:13

Lolly wrote:

She's probably told him he's her Dad.... Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 860251

..... or her GRANDAD!!! Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 667378

webtrekker
Back to top Go down
webtrekker
Admin
webtrekker

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd   Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 18:55

... or even her GRANDMA, for that matter!!! Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 72524

Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 Doubtf10

webtrekker
Back to top Go down
kangoomaniac
kangoomaniac

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd   Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 18:57

Mrs Damp-fart more like it., Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 72524
Back to top Go down
Mike French
Big Boss (but fluffy with it)
Big Boss (but fluffy with it)
Mike French

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd   Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 12 May 2010, 23:26

Deal R wrote:
Belle wrote:
leeds_rhino wrote:
billy no mates

Who's E?

kangoomaniac wrote:
Deal R wrote:
Belle wrote:
leeds_rhino wrote:
billy no mates

Who's E?

One of his strumpets.

Belle wrote:
Deal R wrote:
Belle wrote:
leeds_rhino wrote:
billy no mates

Who's E?
Somewhere there are photos of her, hes old enough to be her dad, sleeps over at his, affraid but is engaged(not to him). Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 252175 Cant see how her boyfriend puts up with it scratch

Lolly wrote:
Somewhere there are photos of her, hes old enough to be her dad, sleeps over at his, affraid but is engaged(not to him). Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 252175 Cant see how her boyfriend puts up with it scratch[/quote]

She's probably told him he's her Dad.... Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 860251[/quote]

webtrekker wrote:
Lolly wrote:

..... or her GRANDAD!!! Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 667378

webtrekker

webtrekker wrote:
... or even her GRANDMA, for that matter!!! Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 72524

Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 Doubtf10

webtrekker

Do you really think that it's fair to bring someone into the conversation that had nothing to do with it ?

Fair is taking the piss out of Steve - me & anybody else online, E isn't part of that, so please let us have no more.
Steve (in his own words) is big & ugly enough to fight his own battles, in the sites best interests - please do not involve irrelevant third parties
Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 894309
Back to top Go down
webtrekker
Admin
webtrekker

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd   Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 00:01

Fair do's Mike, but if he hadn't behaved so despicably to so many on PF then it would never have come to this.

If I had so many enemies (that were once my friends) I would be having a long, hard look at the reasons why. The worst part is that the people involved (now banned) were never given a chance to retaliate.

webtrekker
Back to top Go down
kangoomaniac
kangoomaniac

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd   Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 00:17

When he stops badmouthing our friends over here, then perhaps we will leave his friends alone.

I know she cant stick up for herself, as she is not a member of this forum..............................oh, does that not sound familiar.
Back to top Go down
kangoomaniac
kangoomaniac

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd   Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 13 May 2010, 00:34

This BBC article, shows how every man and his dog can be so easily caught drunk driving.
This bus driver could just as easily been driving a purple peril lorry.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/berkshire/8678680.stm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd   Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome and HAPPY BIRTHDAY Billy Budd
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next